Sunday, November 11, 2018

Mapping Your Life's Purpose


     Before we go any further,  I would like to express to you the immense level of gratitude that is flowing from me now for you.
    I am not speaking in general terms here either.  I am writing directly to you. Simply by visiting my site,  and staying on long enough to read this line....
And this one..
And this... You have raised my level of Awareness. You have increased the good energies coming my way and have gotten me that much closer to fulfilling my Life's Purpose.
In turn I have done the same for you.
The best part is, our design is so amazing that through this simple interaction we have helped to increase the positive energy and vibrations of every single being on the planet.
And that my friend...
                                            ...is why we are here.
I would be honored to have you call upon me to assist you, walk  with you on this journey.
Let's set our intentions now to do our best to approach every person (beginning with you) and every situation from a place of light and love.
Take a moment to picture yourself moving through the rest of your day like this.
Smile.
First, smile from your heart and then from your soul, and then from your lips.
By consciously aligning our thoughts and intentions with our hearts and our actions we will begin to become aware of the natural flow of energy exchange between people, places, and even pets.
Be aware of your thoughts. If you feel like you are leaning toward a negative thought pattern rather than suppressing it, or lashing out, take a moment to acknowledge your feelings without allowing the negative thoughts to become part of you. Do not linger long either.
Above all, be loving, forgiving, and patient with yourself and others. Our reactive patterns were set into play before we even realized it.
It will take time to reprogram the internal in order to get the external results we desire.
How I Can Help:
Besides my educational back ground in Psychology, World Religions, and Sociology, I am a natural Empath. I use the tools of Tarot, Astrology, and Numerology, to aid in illuminating your natural path. With these skills we will be able to identify imbalances, helpful sources and energies, and things that no longer serve your greater good. We will eliminate patterns that are only hurting.
While I wait I will be posting helpful insights, general readings, tarot spread options, along with my light and love.
Feel free to contact me anytime via email or through the comments.
You can also find me on Facebook and Google+
Wishing you a day of peace.
I
Am
You
We will be.

Also Read: A Clearer Path to Self Knowledge 

No comments:

Post a Comment